Thursday, November 19, 7-8 pm
College applications and SAT/ACT testing is a confusing gauntlet that stresses out high school families every year. Add in a global pandemic and rapidly
changing requirements, and it’s nearly impossible to know what your child truly needs to do–until now.
Join YHS PTA’s upcoming FREE webinar to hear Educational Expert Ann Dolin, M.Ed, shed light on this confusing process and reveal:
- How COVID has changed college admissions and testing in 2020 and beyond
- The biggest factors that now determine whether a student will be admitted to their dream school
- Practical tips for strong college essays that stand out
- The difference between test optional and test blind (and why it matters)
- How to know if and when your child should prep for the ACT/SAT—or if they should skip the tests altogether
- How to best support students in each year of high school
With clear next steps and updated advice, you’ll feel confident in the best way to support your high schooler throughout this year—and beyond. We can’t wait
to see you there! Remember, the YHS PTA offers this event for all area high school families and students, so please feel welcome to join us!